Explore the High-end possibilities for Photo Editing – Custom iPad Apps Development
iPad, Due to its A4 chip, can process photos better. iPad can store a big photo gallery because of its storage capacity. It only needs some editing software and iTune store or a reputed iPad Application Development Company can provide it to you.
Improving Digital Photo
Photo Gen for iPad is one of them. It offers comprehensive professional photo editing tools.
- You can edit photo directly from the clipboard
- Crop and straightens
- Full set of color adjustment including levels and curves
- Correct the underexposed photo and add a spark to washed out one
- You can apply one of the artistic filters, sepia tone or edge blur
- You can add text bubbles of different style, color or fonts
- You can add frames of different shapes and colors including shadows and glows
- You can add especial effects like reflection or vignette
- You can apply one of our supplied macros or can create custom one
- Multiple time undo or redo
- Resize photo to any resolution
- You can save your photo into the iPad gallery
- You can upload photo on facebook or Twitter
- You can mail your photo to a friend
Professional Photo Editing
Pixel magic is one of the tools to do professional photo editing on iPad. Its attractive features are :
- More than ten high quality filters- sharpen, de-noise, blur, etc.
- Effects like sepia and vignette
- Histogram control
- Red eye fix
- Digital brushes like sharpen, blur, paintbrush, etc.
- Crop, rotate, mirror, etc.
Photo Pad by ZAGG is another professional photo editing app. It is capable to :
- Image rotation
- Image scaling
- Paint bucket
- Color swap
- Threshold level
- Poster resize
- Adjust color
3D Gallery is a new concept of storing photos as well as editing. You can Walk-through virtual gallery on iPad. You can password protect your gallery. We describe features as under:
- Smooth graphics
- Real time 3D graphics engine
- 3 virtual galleries with 6500 photo capacity!
- Multi-texturing, animated texture, light maps
- Efficient rendering functions
- Simple touch control
- Drag/flick your finger across the screen to change your line of sight
- Arrow buttons as walking guides
- Double tap the picture frames to edit them: move / rotate / resize them and can insert pictures from your own albums
There are three modes to view galleries.
Editing Mode : Double tap on the picture frame to launch the editing screen
Picking Mode : Double tap on the picture frame to directly launch the image picker
Viewing Mode : Double tap on the picture frame to view it zoomed or centered